Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 27 aprile 2017

HITS LIKE NEVER BEFORE-ESSENTIAL ELVIS, VOL. 3




BMG. CD.
USA. 1991.
9589-2-R.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
King Creole (track E - take 18)
I Got Stung (take 1)
(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I (take 3)
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (undubbed master)
Your Cheatin' Heart (take 9)
Ain't That Loving You Baby (take 1)
Doncha' Think It's Time (spliced takes 40, 39)
I Need Your Love Tonight (take 2,10)
Lover Doll (take H-7, undubbed)
As Long As I Have You (movie version, take N-8)
Danny (unknown take)
King Creole (track E, take 3)
Crawfish (full version, track F - take F-7)
A Big Hunk O' Love (take 1)
Ain't That Loving You Baby (take 5,11)
I Got Stung (take 13,14)
Your Cheatin' Heart (master, take 10)
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck (master)
Steadfast, Loyal And True (track M -take M-6)
I Need Your Love Tonight (take 5)
Doncha' Think It's Time (single version)
I Got Stung (take 12)
King Creole (Instrumental, track R - take 8)
As Long As I Have You (track N, take 4)





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!KE4GUS5R!JfbifPQqLfHWiVKFuw5fNPPvcBHiVO_Wd_i0W3GWEm4

3 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliance on this cd
    It's one of my favorites eras by Elvis
    Many thanks Marco my friend for this
    God bless you and your family my friend

    RispondiElimina
  2. Great album ! "takes". Thank you so much Marco to share this one. You are the best Marco. Marco è il migliore.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Additional info
    A great LP/ cd with great tracks- The track "Ain't That Loving You Baby" sounds great as a tempo beat as well as others on this release
    This was the birth to FTD label
    Many thanks in sharing this

    RispondiElimina