Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 27 aprile 2017

I WAS THE ONE [RCA. LP]




Youguslavia. 1983.
RCA. LP.
AHL1-4678.
MP3 (320 kbps).


SIDE A:
1) My Baby Left Me
2) (You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
3) Little Sister
4) Don't
5) Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
6) Paralyzed


SIDE B:
1) Baby Let's Play House
2) I Was The One
3) Rip It Up
4) Young And Beautiful
5) Ready Teddy





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!pFADRYZa!6pQqRcq7cbuCxmLrJYUuqF1TH8-9kbveGa9vtyLaC-I

3 commenti:

  1. Thanks so much for this one Marco
    Keep up the great work here my friend
    Best regards and wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Marco: A Youguslavia release. As said, there is always a new surprise here. Thanks so much to share my friend.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina