Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 25 aprile 2017

LOVE, ELVIS [Europe]




Europe. 2005.
SONY. CD.
Sony-BMG 82876 69102 2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Are You Lonesome Tonight?
Can't Help Falling In Love
Always On My Mind
It's Now Or Never
Love Me Tender
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Don't
(Now and Then There's) A Fool Such As I
Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be)
Surrender
Hawaiian Wedding Song
Doin' The Best I Can
Fever
It Hurts Me
I Just Can't Help Believin'
The Wonder Of You
Let It Be Me
It's Impossible
For The Good Times (take 3)
There Goes My Everything
And I Love You So
You Don't Have To Say You Love Me
Unchained Melody
If I Can Dream





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!ZZVRnIpR!OdU0R6BkyjqdakVrAyocrZGWtIf0WJzh2Ub7m7SjF60

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you so much Marco for this great European release. Thanks to share your passion with us.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks for this one Marco
    Great classics on this one to entertain the masses of fans
    Long Live The King Forever

    RispondiElimina
  3. Info about this cd
    The picture with Elvis in the cover if this cd is " Barbara Gray"
    The picture was taken at a Richmond hallway in 1956
    Story behind the picture
    Barbara Gray's picture originally was a dare
    In June '56 some of Barbara's friends dared her to ring Elvis in his room at
    " Francis Marion Hotel" at Charleston
    Elvis just played in South Carolina before 4500 screaming fans there
    The operator at the hotel transferred the call to Barbara to Elvis in his room
    They chatted about an hour and he invited her to a show in Virginia a few days later
    The two would set at a diner in "Hotel Jefferson"
    Elvis just went ahead and hugged her at Richmond Virginia on June 30th 1956
    That's the story of the kissing shot,photographed by Alfred Wertheimer in his Elvis 56 book and it's on the vhs video and dvd of Elvis 56 too
    Enjoy the info and the sounds






    RispondiElimina