Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 25 aprile 2017

LOVING YOU [ND 81515]




Germany. CD.
BMG. 1990.
ND 81515.
WAV.


TRACKLIST:
Mean Woman Blues
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Loving You
Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do !
Lonesome Cowboy
Hot Dog
Party
Blueberry Hill
True Love
Don't Leave Me Now
Have I Told You Lately That I Love You ?
I Need You So





Many thanks to Andy.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!QYggyBJD!TC-z1-CYDYfdL_ijpTpsGvCZGRuYZj6Lps0GqBUmRUY

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you so much Marco for this German version. You make us travel around the world my friend. Thanks to Andy.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Many thanks Andy and Marco for this gem
    It's one of my favorite Elvis movies and soundtrack
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina