Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 23 aprile 2017

ROCK'N'ROLL HERO




SONY / BMG. 2006.
Sony/BMG 82876 85089-2
Europe. CD.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
Hound Dog
Good Rockin' Tonight
Shake, Rattle & Roll (take 8)
Blue Suede Shoes
That's All Right, Mama
Heartbreak Hotel
Mystery Train
Blue Moon
Baby, Let's Play House
One Night
I Got a Woman
Rip It Up
Too Much
I Don't Care if the Sun Don't Shine
Fool, Fool, Fool (January 6 - 1955, Lubbock)
Don't Be Cruel





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!JlFw2TwI!f8zjhs6q-Fi69CbmfI_9zykxHeaL-FwPtJ2GjKdJZFY

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much Marco for this European release. Continue your great work here. There is a blog that the name is "Elvis Presley the greatest", and here we have "Marco the greatest". Thanks Marco to share for the fans.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Brilliant tyvm Marco for this one my friend

    RispondiElimina
  3. Well said IlGatto
    I totally agree with you my friend
    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina