Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 26 aprile 2017

THE CONCERT YEARS, VOLUME 3




Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. August 16, 1969. Midnight show.
No label.
AUDIO: * / *****
MP3 (192 kbps).





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!TthGSRaR!bywFzN75V-oQoowyLAfPEGJHhHLb4UtDJlc3eENCVMA

3 commenti:

  1. Awesome show tyvm Marco
    Great shows from '69 have surfaced in recent years depicting how great an entertainer Elvis turned out to be
    Tyvm for this
    Keep up the great work here
    Post Note
    There are 105 volumes in this set of discs
    Happy Listening

    RispondiElimina
  2. Again, thank you so much Marco to share this with us. Thanks Ronny for details.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @Il Gatto my friend it's my utmost pleasure and honor and privilege to share my info with you and all on this site
    I will carry on in the future ok to please all members with the facts and knoledge I know
    Stay safe my friend Il Gatto and to all members too

    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina