Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 15 aprile 2017

TRIPLE FEATURES



USA.
SONY. 2009.
Sony A751182.
3 CD's.
FLAC.


The CDs were previously released as single titles:
Burning Love And Hits From His Movies
Separate Ways
You'll Never Walk Alone

CD 1: BURNING LOVE AND HITS FROM HIS MOVIES
Burning Love
Tender Feeling
Am I Ready
Tonight Is So Right For Love
Guadalajara
It's A Matter Of Time
No More
Santa Lucia
We'll Be Together
I Love Only One Girl

CD 2: SEPARATE WAYS
Separate Ways
Sentimental Me
In My Way
I Met Her Today
What now, What Next, Where To
Always On My Mind
I Slipped, I Stumbled, I Fell
Is It So Strange
Forget Me Never
Old Shep

CD 3: YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE
You'll Never Walk Alone
Who Am I?
Let Us Pray
(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley
We Call On To Him
I Believe
It Is No Secret (What God Can Do)
Sing You Children
Take My Hand, Precious Lord





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!GlIgAJ5D!qCjKvf_zhnlVVY5u6387Pzg0iGwyplkg1P9xiKKjtLU

7 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much Marco for this great release ! Again a new "valanga" of new releases. Keep up the great work you're doing here Marco. Thanks again my friend.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks so much for this one Marco
    Keep up the great work here my friend

    RispondiElimina
  3. Separate Ways was the first Elvis album I bought, back in July of 1977, Don't rub it in guys, I know it was a long time ago, Many thanks Marco for all the hard work, and also to all who contribute as well, long live the King

    RispondiElimina
  4. One of my first and pretty much all I could afford Jim! I had all three but just must have this collection! Thank you Marco :)

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you, Marco! What a great three-album collection!

    RispondiElimina
  6. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thanks for the info on this thread
    Like Jim I too bought "Separate Ways" on LP and all that followed before and after this release
    These were on "Camden" and "Pickwick" labels and in 8 tracks too that you could play in your car
    These were before CDs and blurays and dvds
    Happy memories

    RispondiElimina