Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 21 maggio 2017

ROCKS ON




Vinyl Passion. 2 LP's.
VP 80108.
Europe. 2010.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE A:

Jailhouse Rock
All Shook Up
Trying To Get To You
(Let Me Be Your) Teddy Bear
Got A Lot O'Livin' To Do!
Hound Dog
Heartbreak Hotel
Mystery Train
One-Sided Love Affair
Lawdy Miss Clawdy

SIDE B:
A Big Hunk O'Love
Shake, Rattle And Roll
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
I Got Stung
One Night
So Glad You're Mine
I Got A Woman
Hard Headed Woman
King Creole
Tutti Frutti

SIDE C:
Don't Be Cruel
I Need Your Love Tonight
Too Much
Blue Suede Shoes
Baby Let's Play House
That's All Right
Long Tall Sally
My Baby Left Me
Ready Teddy
Rip It Up

SIDE D:
Treat Me Nice
Mean Woman Blues
Party
Dixieland Rock
I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
Blueberry Hill
(You Are So Square) Baby I Don't Care
Money Honey
Paralyzed
Good Rockin Tonight





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!4URTXLYC!BvLR3n-szE26HYdsC5F4pp7wKR-z_oVSbzDGxAFyVgI

2 commenti:

  1. Brilliant tyvm for this
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks so much Marco for this European vinyl ! Keep up the great work here my friend.

    RispondiElimina