Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 20 maggio 2017

TEN YEARS AFTER





RCA. 1987.
8.11503.
Hong Kong.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
King Of The Whole Wide World
Heartbreak Hotel
(You're So Square) Baby I Don't Care
Summer Kisses, Winter Tears
Ain't That Loving You Baby
Suspicious Minds
Sentimental Me
If I Can Dream
Edge Of Reality
How Great Thou Art
Promised Land
Memphis, Tennessee
There's Always Me
My Way
The Last Farewell
Crying In The Chapel
Funny How Time Slips Away
Always On My Mind
I'll Remember You
Memories





Many thanks to Elvis for friends blog.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!VFoXxQyD!r7LsUlOOnhJOYzAMHlZy56Iv4Lf5ujWlGgspT6t32jM

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much Marco: a Hong Kong edition. You never stop to surprise me.... Thank you for this great gift. You are the best Marco. Thank you to Elvis for friends blog.

    RispondiElimina
  2. A great one
    Many thanks Elvis For Friends blog and Marco for this great title
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina