Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 27 maggio 2017

TOMORROW IS A LONG TIME




BMG. Germany.
07863 67740 2.
1999.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Too Much Monkey Business
Guitar Man
Tomorrow Is A Long Time
U.S. Male
Big Boss Man
Love Letters
Indescribably Blue
Fools Fall In Love
Hi-Heel Sneakers
Down In The Alley
Come What May
Mine
Just Call Me Lonesome
You Don't Know Me
Stay Away
Singing Tree
Going Home
I'll Remember You





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!A7pXQAoR!mLrR356bZLVxmJPsy6R62X0R5LNchIjZG7ovk5YN6x0

3 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliant cd
    Many thanks for this Marco my friend for this

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for this great German one. It is very appreciated. Keep up the great work here.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you so much! This one escaped my collection and I've been looking for a long time!

    RispondiElimina