Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 19 giugno 2017

ALL NIGHT




Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. February 21, 1970. Dinner and midnight shows.
LABEL: PA.
AUDIO: * / *****
MP3 (192 kbps).



Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!dr4lXQaD!4D_YN-WXCjFE_CvR2E5RreLAwPx-gXMFEbSV82Fqn58

9 commenti:

  1. Tyvm for adding my cd for all to enjoy
    I'll be here soon
    Have a great week my friends
    Taking Care Of Elvis Presley Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this release. A BIG thank you to Ronny for sharing this 1970 show. It is much appreciated.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Yvw The Cat my friend
    More like this will be posted by me to Marco soon
    So please keep watch
    God bless you and your family
    Taking Care Of Elvis Presley Forever

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you Marco for this release,it's very nice!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you guys for another Corker :)

    RispondiElimina
  6. Yvw rod and Frank Baverstock
    Many more like this will be poste by me in time

    RispondiElimina
  7. Thank you for posting this, Ronny.

    RispondiElimina
  8. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  9. Yvw painterboy
    Enjoy this
    At the present moment I'm posting more like this to Marco so all can enjoy
    Happy Listening and have a great week one and all
    "Taking Care Of
    Elvis Presley Forever"

    RispondiElimina