Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 18 giugno 2017

ELVIS 56




BMG. Germany.
CD. 1996.
07863 66856 2
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Heartbreak Hotel
My Baby Left Me
Blue Suede Shoes
So Glad You´re Mine
Tutti Frutti
One-Sided Love Affair
Love Me
Anyplace Is Paradise
Paralyzed
Ready Teddy
Too Much
Hound Dog
Any Way You Want Me (That's How I Will Be)
Don´t Be Cruel
Lawdy, Miss Clawdy
Shake, Rattle and Roll (take 8)
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Rip It Up
Heartbreak Hotel (alternate take 5)
I Got A Woman
I Was The One
Money Honey





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!5i5E2CBY!T4ySqhC2stEIoRIFqHfRxmnjLPmsm8M5nsC--6VJmIU

2 commenti:

  1. Brilliant tyvm for this
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this great CD. Thank you for all your work for us here my friend.

    RispondiElimina