Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 13 giugno 2017

ELVIS SINGS I BELIEVE [Alberto Records]




Alberto Records.
CD-r.
December 2014.
Double CD.
MP3 (121 kbps).


NOTE: I am sorry for bad and strange bitrate fo some "Alberto Records" CD's... I don't know why they are in odd bitrates like 121 kbps..


.



LINK: https://mega.nz/#!6UhXQTQL!8Jzd2XItGrmJp0n0QPt-_Gae7WBvOvDBcJJg46-nNfQ

3 commenti:

  1. Poor bit rate or not Marco, it just has to go in my collection! Thank you :)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for posting this new collectible. Mr. Frank is right about the bit rate: thank you Marco for all what you for us and all the fans.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thanks for this one
    Never mind about the bitrate on this one
    This is a great compilation by Alberto
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina