Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 3 giugno 2017

HUNTSVILLE. MAY 31ST, 1975. AS




Live in Huntsville, Alabama. May 31, 1975. Afternoon show.
LABEL: PA.
AUDIO: ** / *****
MP3 (320 kbps).





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!IrxCCA5I!NMtNcO2nHUclhIG1EGJkFXUC8VVAFIKok6kTP5Ug0LE

5 commenti:

  1. Thanks for adding what I sent you Marco for all to enjoy too
    More to be sent soon ok my friend
    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for this album. Thanks to Ronny for sharing. It is much appreciated.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thankyou very much Ronny and Marco for this cd!

    RispondiElimina
  4. Yvw Il Gatto and rod my friends
    I will be sending more to Marco for all to enjoy ok
    Enjoy your week and stay safe my friends
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you so much for this guys :)

    RispondiElimina