Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 11 giugno 2017

IL CANTANTE DEL LUNA PARK [DVD] [ITA]




Edizioni Master.
"Roustabout".
LINGUE: inglese (dolby) / mono: italiano / francese, tedesco, spagnolo, inglese restaurato.
SOTTOTITOLI. italiano, arabo, bulgaro, croato, ceco, danese, ebraico, finlandese, francese, greco, inglese per non udenti, inglese, islandese, norvegese, olandese, polacco, portoghese, rumeno, sloveno, spagnolo, svedese, tedesco, turco, ungherese.
COLORE. 97'.
Anamorfico widescreen. 2.35:1
PAL. Region 2.
File "ISO".





LINKS: https://mega.nz/#!wihRnABZ!y2R3aLZI5-HOE-mkZA0ej_JjpV1SaSLcW9GWkfKTTFA

3 commenti:

  1. Superb movie from the sixties
    I love the soundtrack and the movie that I never tire from seeing it
    Having owned all his movies now in my personal collection I regard this vehicle a good one for all to enjoy
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this great jewel ! Thank you Marco for your gifts to us.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I do have this on DVD but I am not happy with the quality so will hope it is better than mine. Thank you Very much Marco :)

    RispondiElimina