Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 29 giugno 2017

KING CREOLE [CD. 1997]




BMG. 1997.
USA. CD.
07863 67454 2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
King Creole
As Long As I Have You
Hard Headed Woman
Trouble
Dixieland Rock
Don't Ask Me Why
Lover Doll
Crawfish
Young Dreams
Steadfast, Loyal And True
New Orleans
King Creole (take 18)
As Long As I Have You (movie version - take 4)
Danny
Lover Doll (undubbed)
Steadfast, Loyal And True (alternate master)
As Long As I Have You (movie version - take 8)
King Creole (take 3)





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!hygjlYBR!yAXlG6qzofyRs47LaX67nPwcyabUDkg3i-EKuyTksK8

2 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Marco my friend for this great title
    Keep up the great work here
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Marco for this release. It is really appreciated.

    RispondiElimina