Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 4 giugno 2017

THAT'S ALL RIGHT




Italy. CD.
Old Fashion. 2005.
OLF053.
FLAC.


Remastered.


TRACKLIST:
1 That's All Right (Mama)
2 Blue Moon Of Kentucky
3 I Love You Because
4 Good Rockin Tonight
5 I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
6 Blue Moon
7 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
8 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
9 You're A Heartbreaker
10 Tomorrow Night
11 Milkcow Blues Boogie
12 Just Because
13 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone (Slow vesion)
14 Harbor Lights





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!JiYAiKZb!LaUPNYf24KLC8CR6ujRcKyEINNmleVI-vaqFfSM-rOU

3 commenti:

  1. Thanks Marco for this great one
    You're a great friend , thanks so much - Keep up the gr8 work here my friend
    Best regards and best wishes sent
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce CD Italien. Wow, quelle bel ouvrage. Merci Marco pour le superbe travail quotidien que vous faites ici pour les admirateurs d'Elvis. Vous êtes quelqu'un de très bien Marco. Merci d'être là pour nous.

    RispondiElimina