Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 24 giugno 2017

THE CONCERT YEARS, VOLUME 50




Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. August 21, 1972. Dinner show.
No label.
AUDIO: ** / *****
FLAC.





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!PsZjzLhA!9iNZfx0exMjH7Jvd2q2pyy4IHMsM9H17tdBqiYsvPI4

4 commenti:

  1. Thanks for a great show
    @Marco my friend - Having been busy today ,I'll try and post you some more of my cds etc as soon as I have a few minutes to spare
    However please check your Google drive for some that I posted you a few days / weeks back and please add them when possible .There are some cds.thats been posted by me on the JTA labels and such
    Enjoy all that has been posted by me

    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Marco for this album. Thanks to Ronny for sharing your material: it is much appreciated. Continue the great work that is done here daily.

    RispondiElimina
  3. @The Cat - Ive posted some material to Marco over the past weeks to add here in time ,- You will enjoy them I'm sure as I do as well as the other members here - Hope you and your family are fine The Cat as well as my other friends here
    Enjoy your weeks ahead each one of you and may God bless and protect you all
    Stay safe ok
    Speak soon
    "Taking Care Of Elvis Forever "

    @Marco
    Please add more from The Legendary Performer series such as Memorabilia 1 and Memorabilia 2,Early Takes ,Elvis Moody Blue Remixed , Elvis Remixes and a few other Special theme titles if you have them as well as more DJ Ethan cds and all of DCR CDs in time

    God bless you Marco my friend and your family

    Please check your mail soon from me my friend and please add when possible ty

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you Marco i don't have thid cd!

    RispondiElimina