Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 14 giugno 2017

THE MEMPHIS RECORD [1st edition]




USA made in Japan.
1987. BMG.
6221-2-R.
Pressed in Japan for release in USA.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Stranger In My Own Town (remix)
Power Of My Love (remix)
Only The Strong Survive (alternate take, vocal part)
Any Day Now (remix)
Suspicious Minds (without horns)
Long Black Limousine (remix)
Wearin' That Loved On Look (alternate take, vocal part)
I'll Hold You In My Heart (Till I Can Hold You In My Arms) (remix)
After Lovin' You (remix)
Rubberneckin' (remix)
I'm Movin' On (alternate take, vocal part)
Gentle On My Mind (remix)
True Love Travels On A Gravel Road (remix)
It Keeps Right On A-Hurtin' (remix)
You'll Think Of Me (remix)
Mama Liked The Roses (remix)
Don't Cry Daddy (remix)
In The Ghetto (remix)
The Fair Is Movin' On (remix)
Inherit The Wind (alternate take, vocal part)
Kentucky Rain (remix)
Without Love (There Is Nothing) (remix)
Who Am I? (remix)





Many thanks to John.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!voA3EBAa!rV2u-7v0OstNbYjz_ZowPk20IbhQvba3y4LupHcVVFE

5 commenti:

  1. This is great frm a stellar session that I love
    Many thanks

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you very much Marco for this album. Thanks to John for sharing this interesting item with remixes.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Ty John too for this great title
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina