Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 11 giugno 2017

THE SUN SESSIONS, VOL. 1 [Raresong Recordings]




Raresong Recordings.
RSLP58.
LP.
Vinyl, 10", Limited Edition. Numbered, yellow vinyl.
Country & Year unknown.





TRACKLIST:
01 That's All Right
02 I Love You Because
03 I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin')
04 I Don't Care If The Sun Don't Shine
05 I'm Left, You're Right, She's Gone
06 I Forgot To Remember To Forget
07 When It Rains I Really Pours
08 My Happiness
09 It Would't Be The same Without You
10 Hearts Of Stone


Many thanks to a good friend.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!8Ixj0JAT!SAQr7yRLDl7rMinmibmJzfQHFFv-Oo3a7SyU-HOyP0A

5 commenti:

  1. Many thanks to your good friend and ty Marco for this great title
    Keep up the great work here
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour cet item rare et précieux. Merci Marco de votre travail acharné pour les admirateurs d'Elvis. Merci pour tout Marco.

    RispondiElimina
  3. hi marco, i did some checking around on this lp set.....seems it came out in 2006, info here ---> http://www.rootsvinylguide.com/ebay_items/elvis-presley-sun-sessions-3-10-lps-yellow-vinyl-mint

    RispondiElimina