Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 11 giugno 2017

THE SUN SESSIONS, VOL. 3 [Raresong Recordings]




Raresong Recordings.
RSLP60.
Vinyl, 10". Limited Edition. Numbered, yellow vinyl.
Country & year unknown.


TRACKLIST:
01 Harbor Lights
02 Tomorrow Night
03 Good Rockin Tonight
04 You're A Heartbreaker
05 How Do You Think I Feel
06 Trying To Get To You
07 My Baby's Gone
08 I'll Never Stand In Your Way
09 Shake, Rattle And Roll [live]
10 Tweedle Dee [live]





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!odBxHCRR!JrSWwnpUQ9GjwnK0WSaNVAzrtbQGkDk5Tr-1JB3HhOM

2 commenti:

  1. Brilliant tyvm for this one
    Ty to your good friend Marco and to you too my friend Marco
    Taking Care Of Elvis Presley Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci encore Marco, continuez votre superbe travail, vous êtes le meilleur. Marco is the greatest !

    RispondiElimina