Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 1 giugno 2017

THE TWELFTH OF NEVER




BMG. Europe.
07432132012 2.
1995. CD single.
FLAC.


Came with a gatefold inlay with two pictures, old RCA and BMG logos, inside blank.
BMG Europe used this CD to promote the ‘70’s box - but it’s not a promo.


TRACKLIST:
The Twelfth Of Never (informal rehearsal)
Walk A Miles In My Shoes
Burning Love


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!UQwiTYyL!phMBOKoSpdeG6w7wQSeAyXTsHyOUcwYF_BCUm3pW9ak

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you Marco for this rare appreciated item ! You surprise me every day with new gifts. Thank you Marco, you are the best contributor to Elvis' legacy. Keep up the great work you are doing day after day.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Awesome many thanks for this one Marco my friend
    God bless u
    Best wishes sent
    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  3. Fantastic mate! The Twelth of never always feels haunting to me. I love it. Thank you.

    RispondiElimina