Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 7 giugno 2017

ULTIMATE ELVIS - THE RECORDING SESSIONS Vol. 1 / 2 / 3


I am so sorry but I don't remeber who's friend sent me this GREAT JOB!
Please, let me know so I can credit you.



LINKS.
VOLUME 1:
https://mega.nz/#!5hUk1abb!IrqbROhQZpXNb_ryO9vVVS-n086xMA44fn4h7FSrMh8
VOLUME 2: 
https://mega.nz/#!1wsUWa5S!8d33dQtuhz8k60pVXS4EgeqxSd-87Tiu-BeDw4TIwo0
VOLUME 3:  https://mega.nz/#!chUVVQJQ!HUO6eL6IM3jiAaJrNLxJjTw6ryWSzE7hIKaPthTgByY
2016 UPDATES:  https://mega.nz/#!8igH3QTa!QaK68BqkaP_YHI0A6Pmf3keYuLrwcFW8bMPEccsb7D4

12 commenti:

  1. Tyvm for this Marco
    A great set my friend
    Keep up the great work here my friend
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Chiunque ci abbia reso possibile la condivisione di questa fantastica "enciclopedia" va ringraziato davvero con un forte G-R-A-Z-I-E!!! M-A-N-Y-T-H-A-N-K-S!!! A very great fantastic job!!!

    RispondiElimina
  3. Was not me but thanks to whoever it was! Thank you Marco for sharing this, it looks great :)

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thank you Marco for sharing this one, it's very special. The definitive guide to Elvis' sessions.Thanks again

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you so much Marco for this great set ! And thanks to the friend who shared. What a great treasure. Thank you Marco for your dedication here for the fans.

    RispondiElimina
  6. this is beatifull my great and lovely marco many thanks

    RispondiElimina
  7. This is great.....thanks so much for sharing Marco

    RispondiElimina
  8. Only can say THANK YOU

    Marco and Cia.

    Victor

    RispondiElimina
  9. Muchas gracias MArco , es genial!!

    RispondiElimina
  10. 1000 thanks for sharring theese great books

    RispondiElimina
  11. Thank you very much for these. Your a star.

    RispondiElimina