Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 7 giugno 2017

USE IT !


These are some requests sent me...

REQ. "Hello. Please, send me link of next FTD, thanks".
ME: "What FTD?"
REQ. "Next!"
ME: "What title?"
REQ. "I don't know!"
ME: "So... How can send you a link by an unknown release?"
REQ. "I mean THE NEXT FTD. It's easy!!!"
ME: "Sorry, I do not have the NEXT yet..."


REQ. "Hi there. May you send me link of "A boy from Tupleo" SONY CD's. Thanks in advance!".
ME: "It will be available since next month..."
REQ. "SO... You will not have it yet?"
ME: "I am not SONY, sorry!!!"


This one is fantastic!!!
REQ. "Good morning. I need vinyl rip of "Walk a mile in my shoes" 1995 BMG box set. Thanks".
ME: "That box wasn't made on vinyl. Only CD's".
REQ. "So... You don't send me???"
ME: "Sorry... I don't have it... It's very rare..."


PLEASE, USE THE BRAIN...

15 commenti:

  1. Davvero molto simpatici questi amici fans....!!! ;)

    RispondiElimina
  2. Lol reading this makes me laugh out loud
    He he he 😁😁😁

    RispondiElimina
  3. Some fans must "Find Out What's Happening" before they request titles
    He he he 😁😁😁😁

    RispondiElimina
  4. E ti prendi il tempo per risponderti!

    RispondiElimina
  5. Man, this is not easy. It takes a lot of patience.

    RispondiElimina
  6. Man, this is not easy. It takes a lot of patience.

    RispondiElimina
  7. Must be annoying for you but I've got to admit it was kind of entertaining to read. Worth a chuckle but sorry you have to wade through this.

    RispondiElimina
  8. hahahaha Marco we have the same highbrow leechers on our blog . Really love your sense of humor Marco . We all enjoy your great blog!!!

    RispondiElimina
  9. Hilarious, I admire your patience and sense of humor.

    RispondiElimina
  10. Hahaha...benvenuto nella condivisione della mia teoria: l'Umanità é composta da cretini e se siamo arrivati dalle caverne alla luna il merito é di una sparuta minoranza di cervelli eletti!

    RispondiElimina
  11. Excellent Marco, you have made my day, whit a laugh, seems like some people do not have a brain, ps, if you do not have the next FTD, could you just send me the one after that one, HA HA HA, only kidding, take care my friend and many thanks for putting up the links of the one's you do have.

    RispondiElimina