Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 16 luglio 2017

ELVIS... IN THE BEGINNING 1954 to '56 [LP]




Louisiana Hayride. LP.
USA. 1983.
LH 3061.
WAV.


See tracklist HERE.





Many thanks to ELVIS FOR FRIENDS


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!1vZXBBrK!1Z36yvf1ladYLU_Hv23T4xGYgNttmAk5Kb9CeuHYYgo

3 commenti:

  1. Tyvm Elvis For Friends Blog and Marco my friends for this
    Have a great week ahead to all members here
    Long Live Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce vinyle. Merci au blog Elvis for friends.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Gorgeous place, I just went here with someone. The place itself was beautiful and spacious, the seats were comfortable and wide. From where I was sitting at venues in San Francisco, the views were great. I think the music really did a great job of filling up the space.

    RispondiElimina