Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


lunedì 17 luglio 2017

FUN IN ACAPULCO [USA. CD]




SONY. CD.
USA. 2010.
A762716
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Fun In Acapulco
Vino, Dinero Y Amor
Mexico
El Toro
Marguerita
The Bullfighter Was A Lady
(There's) No Room To Rhumba In A Sports Car
I Think I'm Gonna Like It Here
Bossa Nova Baby
You Can't Say No In Acapulco
Guadalajara
Love Me Tonight
Slowly But Surely





Many thanks to Dave.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!1upUAAbC!eCa64Nr6OfLkH3JHJQ6q6tAKWy-6NTbW-ANjajYaKQY

3 commenti:

  1. Awesome thanks so much for this 1 Dave and Marco my friends
    Enoy your week ahead to all here from me

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks Marco for this CD. Thank you to Dave for sharing. Thanks Marco for your work here again for us all.

    RispondiElimina