Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 27 luglio 2017

GRANDES EXITOS




BMG. 2001.
Venezuela.
74821135929.
MP3 (192 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
1) It's now or never
2) The girl of my bestfriend
3) Are you lonesome tonight?
4) Yesterday
5) Spanish eyes
6) She wears my ring
7) My way
8) Surrender
9) Suspicion
10) You don't have to say you love me
11) It's impossible
12) Something
13) No more
14) Crying in the chapel
15) The impossible dream





Many thanks to John.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!1eAXGBxa!_nSriZYMpkhXIgzSjaKLtdfz1QKQkzvz2EvxY_2dkvE

2 commenti:

  1. many thanks John and Marco for this
    Long Live The King

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this South American release ! Thanks to John for sharing.

    RispondiElimina