Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 18 luglio 2017

LAS VEGAS. FEBRUARY 1ST, 1974 DS




Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. February 1, 1974. Dinner show.
LABEL: PA.
AUDIO: ** / *****
MP3 (320 kbps).





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!nJRCzS7I!4rE6Qr9CsCo6JUvllbzSgd4G-2lvi6C04ZlYtbLqmV4

5 commenti:

  1. Awesome ty for adding this from me for all to enjoy
    @ Marco please check your G- drive soon for more like this
    Enjoy

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco and Ronny for adding this release. I appreciate very much.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Questo commento è stato eliminato dall'autore.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Yvw The Cat for this my friend
    Stay safe and enjoy the sounds
    More like this to be sent to Marco soon from me
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you very much Marco and Ronny for this show!

    RispondiElimina