Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 18 luglio 2017

LAS VEGAS MIDNIGHT SHOW. AUGUST 23, 1974




Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. August 23, 1974. Midnight show.
No label.
AUDIO: *** / *****
MP3 (112 kbps).





Many thanks to "Ronny 2013".


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!WNwlwIIb!2STS4YS2VjmOfmcsA78pbgvoRK4efJDqMnFem8TwAgQ

5 commenti:

  1. Ty for adding my cd here for all to enjoy
    I'll send you more like this soon Marco my friend
    Enjoy this my friend
    Long Live The King Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you again Marco and Ronny for this great CD. It is much appreciated. Keep up the great work on this blog :-)

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yvw "The Cat" my friend for this
      I'll send.d more like this to Marco who will add them for all to enjoy
      Stay safe my friend and have a great week .God bless you and your family always
      Keep Rockin my friend
      "Taking Care Of Elvis Forever"
      From Ronny

      Elimina
    2. Thanks Ronny ! You are still my Elvis Living-Walking encyclopedia.

      Elimina
  3. Thanks The Cat
    Your ok I hope my friend
    Have a great week to each one of you
    ,"Taking Care Of Elvis Forever"

    RispondiElimina