Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


venerdì 28 luglio 2017

LIVE IN MADISON 6-24-77




Live in Madison, Wisconsin. June 24, 1977.
LABEL: PA.
AUDIO: *** / *****
MP3 (160 kbps).


If someone have this one in FLAC or WAV, please contact me.





Many thanks to Karl.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!OsYj2SpQ!ygSZ7iEhpfnZWWuZ6KDYiT0pnT2H1VRoPYoQOmSV8-k

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you very much Marco, and thanks to Karl for sharing this show.

    RispondiElimina
  2. I'll do my best in sending you this as Flac when I find it Marco my friend
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  3. Additional Info about this show
    This show is the same show as on the following cdr
    "For One Night Only " and on the following cd too

    "One Night"
    Catalog Number : PO 220
    Released :2004
    ....
    CD : "The Essential '77 Soundboard Collection - Volume 3 - Stumpin' Madison "
    Label : Groove Masters
    Released : 2011
    Catalog Number :3-11-77-2
    ......
    "I Did It My Way 1977
    Label : Wonderland Records
    Released :2011
    Catalog Number : WLR 2164
    ....
    It's on Cd 3
    .....
    Elvis '77 -"The Final Curtain "
    CD5
    Released : 2011
    Label : Boxcar Enterprises
    ......
    Enjoy the Sound and Info

    RispondiElimina