Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 27 luglio 2017

LOVE LETTERS FROM ELVIS [CD]




USA. CD.
BMG. 1992.
07863-54350-2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
Love Letters
When I'm Over You
If I Were You
Got My Mojo Working
Heart Of Rome
Only Believe
This Is Our Dance
Cindy, Cindy
I´ll Never Know
It Ain't No Big Thing
Life





Many thanks to Danny Fisher.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!knYW1LYC!GEY-f5YIP_O8hdEpQiFRcxsG4CAj0yWke7V9RfCwPpk

3 commenti:

  1. Thanks Danny Fisher And Marco for this gift
    Keep up the great work here my friends

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Marco for this CD. A big thank you to Danny Fisher.

    RispondiElimina