Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 13 luglio 2017

ONE WORLD, ONE KING. Volume two




RCA. LP.
Hong Kong. 1988.
RCA 6.11545.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
SIDE 1:

1) Ready Teddy
2) Party
3) The Girl Of My Best Friend
4) Can't Help Falling In Love
5) Suspicion
6) (Marie's The Name) His Latest Flame
7) Never Ending
8) Wooden Heart
9) Milky White Way
10) You Don't Know Me
11) Let Yourself Go
12) Charro]

SIDE 2:
1) You Don't Have To Say you Love Me
2) Tomorrow Never Comes
3) Never Been To Spain
3) What Now My Love
4) I Got A Feelin' In My Body
5) Love Song Of The Year
6) Blue Eyes Crying In The Rain
7) Unchained Melody





Many thanks to Jimbo.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!Qmp1zZSJ!3XE85I3XUztwuRUpXjuP2J3plnfeJXbHaygxdCxMSaY

3 commenti:

  1. Thank you Marco for this Hong Kong LP. It is really appreciated. Thanks to Jimbo.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Tyvm Jimbo and Marco my friends for this
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you Jimbo & Marco for this marvellous share.

    RispondiElimina