Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 6 luglio 2017

OUR MEMORIES OF ELVIS [It's Elvis Time]




It's Elvis Time. 1988.
Netherlands. CD.
SPCD 061188.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
01 Are You Sincere
02 It's Midnight
03 My Boy
04 Girl Of Mine
05 Take Good Care Of Her
06 I'll Never Fall In Love Again
07 Your Love's Been A Long Time Coming
08 Spanish Eyes
09 Never Again
10 She Thinks I Still Care
11 Solitaire
12 I Got A Feeling In My Body
13 Green Green Grass Of Home
14 For The Heart
15 She Wears My Ring
16 I Can Help
17 Way Down
18 There's A Honky Tonk Angel (Who'll Take Me Back In)
19 Find Out What's Happening
20 Thinking About You
21 Don't Think Twice It's Alright





Many thanks to Danny Fisher.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!AVAHUAQa!qpEisePHUY6vbbiFpsXqiCS4kaQ1nj0xD5QlZfWVF_8

4 commenti:

  1. Merci beaucoup Marco pour ce disque compact Hollandais. Merci à Danny Fisher pour le partage. Merci pour votre excellent travail sur vos blogues.

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you Danny and Marco for this
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  3. 1000 thanks for sharring great great work

    RispondiElimina