Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


domenica 30 luglio 2017

RECORDING SESSIONS FOR VIVA LAS VEGAS




Movie soundtrack outtakes (July / August 1963. Radio Recorders, Hollywood).
No label (there is "RCA Victor" fake logo).
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
1. Night life [take 3]
2. C'mon everybody [takes 1, 2, 3] [record version]
3. If you think I don't need you [take 7]
4. Viva Las Vegas [tryout take 1]
5. I need somebody to lean on [take 8]
6. Do the Vega [take 1]
7. Santa Lucia [master take 3]
8. Viva Las Vegas [take 2]
9. Yellow rose of Texas-The eyes of Texas [unedited master take 9]
10. C'mon everybody [movie version. Takes 6, 7]
11. The lady loves me [master take 10] [duet with Ann Margret]
12. You're the boss [master take 16] [duet with Ann Margret]
13. Today, tomorrow and forever [master take 2] [duet with Ann Margret]
14. Today, tomorrow and forever [record version] [take 3 and alternate master take 4]
15. What'd I say [takes 1, 2]





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!dXJAgApa!opNmuGG8pDTgen_9-6nCjKIPwi0VUk8jkwE-qJW7hzQ

5 commenti:

  1. Many thanks for this great title
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco! I think I'll watch the movie afterwards.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you for always a great CD.

    RispondiElimina