Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 13 luglio 2017

SHOWROOM INTERNATIONALE [LP]




SONY. 2914.
Germany. 2 LP's.
Live in Las Vegas, Nevada. August 12, 1970. Dinner show. Reel-to-reel recording.
FLAC.


Many thanks to Elvis For Friends blog.






LINK: https://mega.nz/#!KgIiiKiI!kwDDZmfovyDEZO5r3LCaigI38ZO2oVYyvzRPh_iVZOM

8 commenti:

  1. Thank you so much Marco for these LPs !

    RispondiElimina
  2. hahahaha it's me Marco , but a long time ago . Did you leave the photo of my dog in the file ???

    Great blog my friend, have a nice day!!!!

    RispondiElimina
    Risposte
    1. Yes! Very nice pet! Sorry for my mistake. I'll add credit very soon. :)

      Elimina
  3. Brilliant upoload....Thank you very much

    RispondiElimina
  4. no need marco my ego is quite small hahaha

    you made my little dog famous thanks a lot

    RispondiElimina
  5. Thank you for this one it's great Marco my friend: Ty Maurice too
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  6. Excellent share guys, thank you both.

    RispondiElimina