Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 12 luglio 2017

THE EARLY 60'S RECORDINGS [Alberto Records]




Alberto Records.
CD-r.
MP3 (136 kbps).


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!cwFk0DjR!zLOdvEd1Lam1D9n99DJdDAB2MB5AN7cfpThdaaYXv9w

4 commenti:

  1. Total briliance tyvm for this 1`

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thank you so much Marco for this other jewel you are sharing with us here. Keep up the great work you are doing here my friend.

    RispondiElimina
  3. I love that Era! Come to think of it, I love all the Elvis era lol. Thank you very much my friend :)

    RispondiElimina