Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 5 agosto 2017

AMERICA, THE BEAUTIFUL [book]




Joseph A. Tunzi
2001
JAT Productions, Chicago (Illinois)
ISBN 1-888464-08-9
96 pages
Softcover
22.0 x 22.9 x 0.5 cm (0.336 kg)


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!lXB2EJKQ!mChe8wdz7nVCTHJQH7I6dD78ZIavWvfGQPN0Rqp_874

5 commenti:

  1. Will try this one, not seen it before, thanks

    Regards

    RispondiElimina
  2. Thanks so much for this one Marco my friend
    Best Regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  3. I'm very happy that there are lots of photos I have not seen.
    Thank you very much.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thanks Marco, thanks so much for sharing.

    RispondiElimina