Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 12 agosto 2017

ELVIS' GOLD RECORDS, VOL. 2 [CD 1997]




U.S.A. CD.
1997. BMG.
07863 67463-2.
FLAC.


TRACKLIST:
A Big Hunk O'Love
My Wish Came True
(Now And Then There's) A Fool Such As I
I Need Your Love Tonight
Don't
I Beg Of You
Santa Bring My Baby Back (To Me)
Santa Claus Is Back In Town
Party
Paralyzed
One Night
I Got Stung
King Creole
Wear My Ring Around Your Neck
Doncha' Think It's Time
Mean Woman Blues
Playing For Keeps
Hard Headed Woman
Got A Lot O' Livin' To Do!
(There'll Be) Peace In The Valley (For Me)





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!h6InxYZD!LZ_SVZ3yh0kSTxZaRyszvYgV-mHFDUFzvrArN-8LbLc

1 commento:

  1. Awesome tyvm for this Marco my friend
    Greetings sent

    RispondiElimina