Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


mercoledì 9 agosto 2017

ELVIS MUSIC, VOL. 7




France. LP.
1974.
RCA NL 43409.
FLAC.


SIDE A:
Heartbreak Hotel
I Was The One
I Want You, I Need You, I Love You
Don't Be Cruel (To A Heart That's True)
Hound Dog
Love Me Tender

SIDE B:
Anyway You Want Me (That's How I'll Be)
Too Much
Playing For Keeps
I'm All Shook Up
That's When Your Heartaches Begin
Loving You


Thanks to "Love me tender" blog.


LINK: https://mega.nz/#!46o0CL4K!xEQLlJt6iHDg5n3USQ7BtPPxlMQ0pSebn3sc8V956VA

6 commenti:

  1. Thank you Love Me Tender blog and Marco for this great title
    Best wishes sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Additional Info about this LP
    This was released in 1979 -
    it's housed inside with a great Elvis picture sleeve and French text and lyrics
    Enjoy the sound and info
    It's quite ararity to find these days
    "Taking Care Of Elvis Forever"

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much Marco for this release. Thanks to Love me tender blog.

    RispondiElimina
  4. Thanks for the info Maurice
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina