Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


martedì 8 agosto 2017

EP 18 SINGLES




Netherlands.
EFE Productions - elvismagazine.eu
2007. CD.
MP3 (320 kbps).


TRACKLIST:
Singles:
My Happiness - I'll Never Stand Your Way - I Forgot To Remember To Forget - That's All Right - Good Rockin' Tonight - Milcow Blues Boogie - Baby let's Play House - Heartbreak Hotel - I Want You, I Need You, I Love You - Don't Be Cruel - Blue Suede Shoes - I Got A Woman - I'll Never Let You Go (Little Darlin') - Trying To Get To You - Blue Moon - Money Honey - Lawdy Miss Clawdy - Love Me Tender (+ end title)

The Elvis Presley Show, 1955, March 19:
Opening - Baby Let's Play House - Blue Moon Of Kentucky - I Got A Woman - Introductions by Elvis - Good Rockin' Tonight - Elvis says goodbye - That's All Right

Fan additions:
Blue Moon Of Kentucky (with introductions by Bill Monroe's version) - Blue Suede Shoes (remixed version, Elvis & Carl Perkins) - Trying To Get To You (remixed version, Elvis & Roy Orbison) - That's all Right (re-creations of the story) - Red Robinson reports from Elvis show in Canada, 1957 - Follow That Dream radio spot - Radio spot for Elvis' concert in Syracuse, NY, August 20, 1977





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!wVxWQbqb!6CDV564kXfPzVMiRfsUh2-wAwc0KGsjT-eBHvpgB4Bk

3 commenti:

  1. Pure brilliance tyvm for this great title ,Marco my friend
    Best regards sent

    RispondiElimina
  2. Merci beaucoup Marco, cela est très apprécié.

    RispondiElimina
  3. Thank you very much Marco for this gift!

    RispondiElimina