Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


sabato 12 agosto 2017

Temporary mail no allowed

Today I've got this request.
Please, see what a kind of mail is this one...
A TEMPORARY MAIL...
NO LINKS FOR YOU.

Only for friends and true fans.
No links for this kind of people...


5 commenti:

  1. I sent links to a hundred of people without a problem. Why hidding e-mail address???

    RispondiElimina
  2. Vuole nascondere il suo vero indirizzo: non merita la tua fiducia.

    RispondiElimina
  3. What the hell is the matter with some people . Hey Marco it's best that you make all sites private my friend
    Thus us uncalled for behaviour by them trust me .
    You seriously have done your best at all times Marco my friend to share material at all times . You're the best my friend Marco. It's a honor and a priviledge to call you my friend Marco ..........

    RispondiElimina
  4. Not even the adress is not nice This way of requesting is very rude.
    Almost the same like people who keep on requesting new material.
    I agree with you. For sure I would not send anything back.

    RispondiElimina
  5. I would not send them any links either, use your instinct Marco, only send links to the one's you trust.
    Long live the King

    RispondiElimina