Cerca nel blog

BE CAREFUL...

1) Do not share links: from now, every link is tracked so if a link would be sharing, the IP address is shown by me and I will banned who share link.

2) Requests 5 links in one day if they are not shown here only to some.links.for.everybody@gmail.com

3) DO NOT ASK RELEASES IF THEY AREN'T IN MY BLOG.


giovedì 10 agosto 2017

THE EARLY YEARS, VOLUME 3




EL.P. Fan Club Russia.
1992.
MP3 (320 kbps).


NOTE: this LP is not listed as "bootleg" so I suppose it could be official or "out of copyright" release... ???





LINK: https://mega.nz/#!UuBHRJpa!x2V9jByaQxgt9NxcLOOUu1rAfP_FS34zTBvNgrqCD1A

1 commento:

  1. Many thanks for this great item Marco
    In my knowledge this is a 1992 release Marco that's from Russia
    Other series of this were there too of two prequel albums that were released on Lps in 1992 too
    Enjoy the sound and info
    Hope this helps your enquiry- Marco my friend
    Taking Care Of Elvis Forever

    RispondiElimina